Editor in Chief
Rhiannon Lewis is the editor in chief of the IJCA and director of Essential Oil Resource Consultants.
She has been with the journal since its inception.
She is an experienced aromatherapist, author and gifted educator.
Through publication of evidence-based articles and research studies, she inspires practitioners to use essential oils and related products across a range of healthcare settings.
Rhiannon is also the organiser and host of the renowned botanica series of international conferences held biennially.
* Dedicated to her work as editor and educator.
* Motivated by the potential of essential oils to significantly improve health and quality of life.
* Driven by the desire to make evidence-based information available to therapists.
* Keen to facilitate the integration of essential oil therapy alongside regular medical care.
* Passionate about promoting the field of clinical aromatherapy.
Gabriel Mojay is a UK-registered practitioner of aromatherapy, herbal medicine and acupuncture.
Since 1990 Gabriel has been Principal of the London-based
Institute of Traditional Herbal Medicine and Aromatherapy (ITHMA).
A passionate educator, Gabriel has given seminars and conference lectures around the world.
Gabriel is a founding Co-Chairman of the International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA).
He is also author of Aromatherapy for Healing the Spirit
and co-author of Shiatsu - The Complete Guide.
* Ardent about advancing the role of essential oils and hydrosols in all forms of medicine.
* Committed to furthering the integration of evidence-based practice and person-centered holism.
* Devoted to the profession of aromatherapy and to empowering its practitioners by helping to share both cutting-edge research and traditional healing wisdom.
* Inspired by the opportunity of disseminating the vital work of peers through his role as the IJCA's Associate Editor.
Rhiannon and Gabriel are supported by an international editorial board that consists of
practitioners, researchers, scientists, educators and specialists in medicinal and aromatic plants
from around the world.
They actively assist the IJCA with peer review, sourcing content and verifying accuracy of information.
They lend their expertise and advice to ensure the journal brings you the most current and practitioner-relevant information.
Ann Harman (USA)
Juergen Reichling (Germany)
Laraine Pounds (USA)
Marianne Tavares (Canada)
Marco Valussi (Italy)
Mark Moss (UK)
Naho Maruyama (Japan)
Sandi Nye (South Africa)
Sandy Van Vuuren (South Africa)
Pat Antoniak (Canada)
Pam Conrad (USA)
Stribor Markovic (Croatia)
Trish Dunning (Australia)
Wendy Maddocks (New Zealand)